hi all,

a few friends did a final assembly show a few weeks back so i thought id post it here and see what y'all thought. Its not great quality and theres a few mistakesbut its sounded amazing live. Watch for the guitarist knee drop in dani califronia and then the huge solo move.

download from here

www.villapanorama.co.uk/band
why thankyou.

As i said, thats not me, its my friends, i did an acoustic set with a couple of girls after the comedy sketch after them. I'll post the acoustic in a couple of days when i get my hands on the vid.
No offence but that was ****ing dreadful, the guitar player needs to at least try and play the solo for Dani, before he ****s it up on stage. I saw nothing wrong with the drummer or bassist, but man was the singer singing off key, the bridge in Dani California was physically painful. I thought the solo for Californication was done well, but overall I think your friends needed to put more work into this.
UG's Official Tenacious D fan
he is actually a great guitarist. He does a lot of work in his studoi and it sounds great but that was his first ever show and i think his nerves just got the better of him. I have heard him do it perfectly before.

As for the singer, i think it was OK but the bridge was definitely wrong, he prefers to sing a lot more punk rock stuff like simple plan and stuff.

Thanks for all the feedback, getting things right in stage is harder than in the studio so all the feedback is appreciated.
Quote by thesumoftwo
he is actually a great guitarist. He does a lot of work in his studoi and it sounds great but that was his first ever show and i think his nerves just got the better of him. I have heard him do it perfectly before.

As for the singer, i think it was OK but the bridge was definitely wrong, he prefers to sing a lot more punk rock stuff like simple plan and stuff.

Thanks for all the feedback, getting things right in stage is harder than in the studio so all the feedback is appreciated.

his playing was very rigid and had no fluency, being nervous is no excuse for that
wel when your nervous you naturally tense up. Well atleast i do. But anyway as i said, he's more of a studio guitarist, he rules in the studio and i rule on stage.
Quote by thesumoftwo
wel when your nervous you naturally tense up. Well atleast i do. But anyway as i said, he's more of a studio guitarist, he rules in the studio and i rule on stage.

ok fair enough, id like to hear some of his studio work if its not too much hassle for you to upload it and wheres that performance of yours??? i wanaa see it
ill ask him next time he's online to send me some. My show isnt anything spectacular, i only have me playin the acustic for a couple of friends for fields of gold. I'll find it soon adn upload it.