Sick sludge metal band from England. Awesome vox and the drummer plays in Electric Wizard now. But anyway check them out.....

Myspace
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
How is that? ( I only got the self titled. It's ace by the way)

Vaginal Destruction

It's pretty decent, it sounds less sludgey than what I've heard from S/T, more stonerish. Kinda Sabbathy in places.
I have their s/t album. It's fucking sick. My band is covering the song Big Loader.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Haha thats weird man, we were planing on covering 666 pack. It's a great song to warm up to. Playing the bass and doing vocals is kinda tricky since their guy just did vox but its still cool.

Vaginal Destruction

This could be the best bump i've ever done.

Our Problem is SICK. SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK DISGUSTING EWWWW GROSS BLEH SO AWESOEM GET IT GET IT.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Our Problem is deadly, what a mingin album..... funny how Mistress's first album is pretty much a carbon copy of it.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
What the hell? 7 replies for hands down the second best Sludge band to exist?
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Bump.

This band is underappreciated here. I've spinning the s/t loads recently, it's maybe the perfect sludge album, along with In The Name of Suffering.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.