is there anyway i can change a dunlop wah pedal into a volume pedal? i dont use the wah to much but id like a volume pedal
Quote by bambi_slaughter

how do you get a baby in a tupperwear container?
use the blender.
how do you get it out again?
tostitos.
yea..take out the 4.7uF capacitor and it will cancel the wah effect......and im being serious, just desolder it of cut the leads out and there you go.....the capacitor should be blue and on the left of the circuit board.
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project
if its that easy just put in an spst toggle switch and then when you flick it knocks the capactator out of the circuit and its a volume, flick it back and you have a volume pedal.

that's only if its as easy as V12prwoler says it is
i thought you shorted out the inductor to change from wah to vol?
"Anytime but now
Anywhere but here
Anyone but me
I've got to think about my own life
The world is not our facility
We have a responsibility
To use our abilities to keep this place alive," said ian mackaye
I'm pretty sure it's the cap the guy says, and yes you can install a switch to go between wah and volume.
v12prowler is right, he did it to his wah except he used a switch so its a volume pedal and a wah.... works great i played it myself... hes really modded the **** out of his wah
Quote by blinnk16
Thanks epacers, that was a load of help.

Quote by gnarly_
I respect you man...Your going on my people who dont suck list...
^

hes one of my friends so hes not lying thats exactly what i did and its great with the toggle switch between wah and volume
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project