Well my sisters dad who lives in missouri (im in wisconsin) wants to trade guitars with me, he wants my Epiphone Wildkat for a Fender T.I.??? Problem is I have no Idea what a Fender TI is, my sisters is the one telling me all this so Im not to sure on how reliable the Fender TI info is but she said it has a black finish with a "fireburst" on it whatever that is, so could someone tell me what this Fender TI is... maybe a link or pic? Thanks in advance...
Maybe his stepdad? Think about it. I think she would be talking about a Telly. I would talk to the guy about it. If he is serious, he will talk to you.
shes my half sister i guess technically but..... she said ti. I asked when she said fender "a strat?" and said no a T.I......... T-I Tel- E, i guess she could have missheard or something
I don't like Fender, it reminds me of a toy...so I would keep the epi...but ask him, do a little research, and make an informed decision, not just because it's there...if it's a good guitar there should be info on it.
hows fender remind you of a toy? and well i don't really plan on trading the wildkat, unless the Fender Ti was unbevibly good or something, and i just talked to my sister about the ti telly thing and she said maybe thats what he said so i told her to call him and "WRITE IT DOWN!" but the deal that im gonna do with him is trade my Dean for his Dean, mine is yellow and its routed(think thats the term) along the edge of the body and painted red there, she said it was a mcdonald series(used to be my sisters so i don't know much about it) but its disconntinued i think, for his Dean wich is Black with a Yellow trim around it... anyone know anything about these guitars?
Quote by zero27
hows fender remind you of a toy? and well i don't really plan on trading the wildkat, unless the Fender Ti was unbevibly good or something, and i just talked to my sister about the ti telly thing and she said maybe thats what he said so i told her to call him and "WRITE IT DOWN!" but the deal that im gonna do with him is trade my Dean for his Dean, mine is yellow and its routed(think thats the term) along the edge of the body and painted red there, she said it was a mcdonald series(used to be my sisters so i don't know much about it) but its disconntinued i think, for his Dean wich is Black with a Yellow trim around it... anyone know anything about these guitars?

Your sister sounds like she knows nothing about guitars...
Its caled bevels on the side of the body btw, and I'm pretty sure Dean never made a Mcdonald's line of guitars...
your right she doesn't know alot or anything, she calls it the mcdonald because red + yellow = McDonald's, im going to go to the dean website and email them with the serial number and ask for some info...
Ha, good luck w. that. ^^^
My stuff
Fender Telecaster Aerodyne Series
Gibson 1980 Les Paul Standard
Fender Standard Strat
Taylor 414-ce
Takamine Acoustic
1938 Gibson Lap Steel (priceless)
Fender Blues Junior
USA Big Muff Pi
Danelectro Fab Overdrive

My band
Quote by imdwalrus
Ha, good luck w. that. ^^^

Uhmmm.... What do you mean by that?
What I mean is that you're not gonna get any help via e-mail. You'll have to phone them.

Customer service is a bitch.
My stuff
Fender Telecaster Aerodyne Series
Gibson 1980 Les Paul Standard
Fender Standard Strat
Taylor 414-ce
Takamine Acoustic
1938 Gibson Lap Steel (priceless)
Fender Blues Junior
USA Big Muff Pi
Danelectro Fab Overdrive

My band
Quote by zero27
your right she doesn't know alot or anything, she calls it the mcdonald because red + yellow = McDonald's, im going to go to the dean website and email them with the serial number and ask for some info...

What body shape is it?
Cause more than likely its just a normal (low end) dean that got a bad paint job
theres a humbucker at the bridge, a slanted single coil at the neck, the body shape is what looks like that of a fender mustang but with a les paul "hump"(you know what i mean) instead by the neck, but then it's routed along the entire edge of the guitar and painted Red and painted yellow where it has not been.