I just heard of them out of GuitarOne. I took a listen and they have some great stuff. It's instrumental, just warn those who don't want to listen to music without vocals. Check them out.

'tis life
Aren't they post rock? I've been meaning to check them out but haven't.
A conservative is a man who believes that nothing should be done for the first time. --Alfred E. Wiggam
i'm not good with labels, i just think they're a "instrumental alternative power trio."

'tis life

Yeah, they're only like...awesome.

I saw them with uh, Minus the Bear...and their set was just incredible.

Especially the low light set-up they had while playing, totally added to the effect.
And the drummer is really nice. He made me feel better about myself.
No, really, he did.

They only have an EP out right? Or no?

Whatever it was, I should have gotten it since it was only 7 bucks at the show, and since I can't really find anyone with the album to send it to me.

Quote by ghettohippygrrl
Aren't they post rock? I've been meaning to check them out but haven't.

Kind of, they're the lot I said to check out over last.fm

Fantastic band. Haven't got the album yet though as I've been waiting on a back order or another album, but it should arrive soon (at least it better by my birthday). Going to be one of the best releases of the year for sure.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
i'm not good with labels, i just think they're a "instrumental alternative power trio."

That's priceless irony.
Yes this is a good band. They surely do a great job of just playing the instruments without the vocals. Not many can really pull it off at all. But they surely did.
Quote by thepickups
That's priceless irony.

why was that right? maybe i am getting better

'tis life

Okay, so yeah, they're only like.....awesome.

Have I already said that?

Oh well, that was just from seeing them live, this time, it's from listening to their album.

I'm gonna see them this Thursday with Appleseed Cast and Criteria ( I like how I never plan to watch Criteria, but I always do). I can't wait.
Everyone check them out.

Quote by dougiecrystals

They only have an EP out right? Or no?

Whatever it was, I should have gotten it since it was only 7 bucks at the show, and since I can't really find anyone with the album to send it to me.

they actually have 2 ep's, one they self released and only 1000 copies were made.. so good luck getting that one (or so says their website ) but i have "enter" which is awesomee

So yeah, I saw them two days ago with Appleseed Cast and Criteria, and they were only amazing.

It was probably one of the best shows I went to.
And Russian Circles are probably one of my favourite, if not the favourite band to watch live.

Isn't Enter an album? Either way its really good.

I have Enter & the S/T, which is just four songs from Enter.

They have a new 7" out now.