Hey guys, I know how to Import the beat into Audacity the only thing is there arent enough measures to fulfill my full recording. How do I get the drum beat the play through the full 5 minute song. In Hammerhead I only see the option to make 8 measures. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Steve
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
You can stream one measure to disk, then import the audio file into audacity, then copy it lots of times.
Quote by VR2005
Very good post Marmoseti, you're on the right track.

Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

PM Marmoseti or Confusius to join
^ Even better, import 8 measures, less pasting .
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Im guessing you could setup Audacity to record the Midi streaming from your computer and then put Hammerhead on repeat (i think it does automatically) and record the 8 measures over and over until your 5 minute song is complete. haha good luck.

You can also use this method to directly record Guitar Pro or PowerTab songs into Audacity if you have any reason to do so.
Last edited by Rapid_Fire at Jun 23, 2006,
Thanks dudes, I haven't tried anything yet ive had a lot of tests, but ill try it all soon and let u know if it worked, thanks!

Steve
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
If you copy and paste though, make sure you paste right on the grey line at the end of what's already there, if you click in the right place you WON'T be able to see the line that the cursor makes; that's where you paste it to make sure it keeps in time.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club