I swear once i saw a Les Paul with three humbuckers, i checked the gibson site and i couldn't find it... was it custom? I could have sworn it was a stock model?

if anyone know can they tell me the model?
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
oh... well clearly i was smoking something when i went through the site
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
Yea... I have the Ace Frehley Epiphone and it has 3 dimarzio humbuckers. It's all good.
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Clearly you were.
-Guitars-
LTD ESP EC-1000VB
Ibanez RG420d
Fender Strat Made In Korea
Old Jackson from the 80's (Not sure on series)
Epiphone Special II
Fender Acoustic
-Amplifiers-
Roland JC-60 Original
Marshall HDFX Head
Marshall 412b Cab
I remember seeing a guitar with four humbuckers. It was obviously a homemade guitar.
Sent from my iPad.
i remember seeing a guitar with five humbuckers. it obviously came from my grandmas ass..... ok who is gonna do the sixth humbucker???
The Gibson Black Beauty.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by f0rs@k3n21
i remember seeing a guitar with five humbuckers. it obviously came from my grandmas ass..... ok who is gonna do the sixth humbucker???

I saw one with SEVEN... oh no I was supposed to say six...
Haha I've seen a guitar with 8 single coil pickups...I didn't see a pickup selector though, so how does that work???
Ibanez Prestige RG1570 ftw!
They look really ugly,IMO
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
The Black Beauty was/is available with 3 pick ups. However, to be considered a Black Beauty, it doesn't have to have 3 pick ups. The '57 LP Custom finished black with gold hardware is considered the Black Beauty. Gibson's custom shop has re-issued these for players who can't afford two arms and a leg for an original. Gibson also made an SG with 3 pick ups. The norm for this SG was a white finish with gold hardware. The most famous Black Beauty belonged to Peter Frampton. It was the one featured on the album cover for "Frampton Comes Alive" circa '75/'76. Unfortunately, it was stolen from Peter.
how does a triple humbucker stand against a normal dual version? sound wise
Quote by Sundayhawthorne
Well i saw a guitar with 3 single coils!!!!! ohh!!!!!

http://www.audiomastermind.us/wp-content/images/wangcaster.jpg

Overused joke.....

wow... i dont even know how to respond to that.. haha

Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
i've never seen a need for three humbuckers, and if that guy was serious about 4 then that is absolutley overdoing it.
Go get your shovel.