Anyone seem to see these they look really nice for $550 usd and your getting a mahogany back with a flame maple top very nice
GEAR:
Gibson Faded V (Dimarzio EVO(B) and GFS Hot Liverpool(N) coiltap in neck)
Squier Mahogany HSS Strat
Squier BSB tele
Bogner 2X12
Vox AD50VT
EPI VJ head
I have a variety of pedals PM if you have to know.

Looking for a new head!
Quick clarification: It has a maple top with a flamed maple veneer on top of that.

The Singlecut/Tremonti are probably the only SEs that I'd ever spend money on .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Meh. The singlecut/tremonti body design doesn't really thrill me, but nonetheless they are probably great guitars...
Yea they dont look great to me. I would rather have a Gibson Les Paul if I wanted a single cut, or if I want a PRS, then a Custom 22/24 or a McCarty. Im after either of those (Gibson Les Paul, PRS Custom 22/24, PRS McCarty. My favorite so far is the Custom 22/24s.
Quote by call1800ksmyazz
Yea they dont look great to me. I would rather have a Gibson Les Paul if I wanted a single cut, or if I want a PRS, then a Custom 22/24 or a McCarty. Im after either of those (Gibson Les Paul, PRS Custom 22/24, PRS McCarty. My favorite so far is the Custom 22/24s.

yah, I only like the PRS Custom 22/24's and the 513... For single cuts I prefer Gibson and ESP...