Im going to sell my Norman B50,its a couple years old,no big sratches,new strings,and the actions a tab bit high so how much should i sell it for, there 550 new last time i checked. And also what new acoustic should i get 600$ tops is my price range the only acoustic i play is probaly classic rock and blues thanks.

My guitars
-Ibanez GRX40
-Norman B50 (acoustic)
My Amps
-Ibanez 10 watt
-Vox valvetronix AD100VT
My pedals
-Boss SD-1
Quote by Rino159
Im going to sell my Norman B50,its a couple years old,no big sratches,new strings,and the actions a tab bit high so how much should i sell it for, there 550 new last time i checked. And also what new acoustic should i get 600$ tops is my price range the only acoustic i play is probaly classic rock and blues thanks.

Just an opinion but as far as I can tell, the Norman B50 is a fine guitar and for $600 tops, considering the value-per-dollar inherent in the Norman (and all the Godin-built guitars for that matter), you're might not find anything for your $600 that's significantly better.

New B50s can be found for $499 online. The guitar's in your possession so only you can determine what to sell it for. If the action is high enough to require neck work or at minimum a full setup as opposed to just a truss rod adjustment, that has to be a factor in the selling price.