http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-C1-Artist-Limited-Edition-Electric-Guitar?sku=518187

what do you guys think of this guitar i've been playing for almost a year right now i have a washburn x-10 but i havent really been takin care of it and i really want a new one and my washburn has a start stlye tremolo and i rather have a tune-o-matic and i play well any thing but mostly metal and blues and jazz
alright thx i really wanna make sure im makin a good buy cuse the stores i've been to dont have it avalible so im prolly gonna buy it online
Schecters are great. I have an S-1 that I love. The pickups in the one you're looking at have a good reputation for being versatile. I believe I've played that guitar at Guitar Center and it sounded pretty sweet. I think you'll be happy with it.
i have a C-1+ i love it... they're all really nice
Schecter C-1+
Fender FM212R
Boss MD-2
A shitload of other pedals I never use.

Quote by Nelsean
I swallowed a marble when I was 8. I pooped it out in the same day too.

Quote by stringmagician
Only funny thing in this whole thread.
Quote by oscar7557
alright thx i really wanna make sure im makin a good buy cuse the stores i've been to dont have it avalible so im prolly gonna buy it online

Well considering it's a musiciansfriend.com exclusive...

It's definitely a good buy.

Nice choice.

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll
Well considering it's a musiciansfriend.com exclusive...

It's definitely a good buy.

Nice choice.

Ok then I was wrong. I have not played one in Guitar Center. But I have played nearly every Schecter they have
Go for it, i find that musicians friend exclusives are pretty good, and the fact that its a schecter.

Get it
Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
Quote by JtoTHAizzosh
Ok then I was wrong. I have not played one in Guitar Center. But I have played nearly every Schecter they have

It's possible. They might've had a used one (and Guitar Center and Musiciansfriend.com are the owned by the same company, so it's definitely not out of the realm of possibility).
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
You could go to guitar center and ask them to order you one. itlll take a week or two but once its there you can try it out before buying it.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce