Alright, with my last thread in mind, I've made my decision on a guitar.

The Schecter Hellraiser Avenger, I can order it from my local music store. Would this be a good guitar? I play metal, and it seemed perfect for me.

So, I'm just making sure that It's a good, solid guitar.

Thanks.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
I would actually rather order a guitar online than have a store order the guitar.

If there is something wrong with the one that the store orders (which probably won't happen anyway cause Schecter's build quality is pretty damn good) the store will probably make you buy it anyway.

At least at places like musiciansfriend.com, you can send it back for a new one.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Yeah, I was looking for something with a more unique shape, it had everything the Hellraiser C-1 did, but I liked the shape of the Avenger better. But, what does the "Black Cherry" look like in person, because the picture on the internet sucks. I was thinking I might get black cherry, as long as it's a deeper red. If someone has a good picture of what It's like, that'd be great. It's the same color thats on the Hellraiser C-1 Black Cherry.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by FacingUsAll
I would actually rather order a guitar online than have a store order the guitar.

If there is something wrong with the one that the store orders (which probably won't happen anyway cause Schecter's build quality is pretty damn good) the store will probably make you buy it anyway.

At least at places like musiciansfriend.com, you can send it back for a new one.

it's not on musiciansfriend.com ... the only schecter that isn't.
Quote by pHaKe
it's not on musiciansfriend.com ... the only schecter that isn't.

Most online stores have a similar warranty though... wouldn't be much of a business without one .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
http://www.pulseonline.com/schecter42.htm... is this a trusted online server. It's either this one or http://cgi.ebay.com/SCHECTER-HELLRAISER-AVENGER-GUITAR-ACTIVE-EMG-PICKUPS_W0QQitemZ7418926631QQihZ016QQcategoryZ33037QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem. They both have free shipping.

which one would be a more trusted online retailer?

either that or i special order it from my local store. Would that be more, or less expensive, since they'd have to place an order and all.
Last edited by pHaKe at Jun 20, 2006,