Hey... me and a few buddies of mine recorded some of our stuff that we made up. I'm using my new tascam DP-01 so the sound quality should be excellent... You'll hear someone hitting the mic and making a banging noise, but its not a huge deal, and i know there is one place off time. The singer isn't really good, we know it and he knows it... it's kind of a joke. Thanks though... http://connor14.dmusic.com/

Also... make sure your volume is up high cause its alittle low.
Quote by Heid
More realistically....I once tried to give myself head....I gave myself a sore neck and a loss of pride...
LISTEN TO ME PLAY!
wow, thats really low volume. The vocalist has a really deep voice, and the mic for vocals isn't too good. I didn't like the vocals too much, but i liked the guitars, even though i could barely hear them. I could really make out the song as wel, cuz it kinda seems like u recorded at 3 am and u didnt wanna wake anybody up. The chorus seems a bit catchy tho, put bass in there too with some fills in the chorus or something.
Thanks... yeah, the vocals are kind of a joke... he knows he sucks haha. The mic for the vocals isnt good because we just found one from a karaoke machine and used it.. I'm still saving up. Thanks for the comment though... Anyone else?
Quote by Heid
More realistically....I once tried to give myself head....I gave myself a sore neck and a loss of pride...
LISTEN TO ME PLAY!