Like, as im playing i seem to be having some problems playing one chord to another. Is there any tips i need to know in order for this to be easier? My hands arent humongus but, i can play fast riff's and stuff. Is there any way to make it easier or just practice more?
Practice, practise, maybe play piano if you have one, but most of all, practise.
try playing slow w/ a metronome. then speed up the temp everytime you feel comfortable until you get to the correct tempo. And just practice the different chords for the song or whatever.
Quote by rps13fanatic
try playing slow w/ a metronome. then speed up the temp everytime you feel comfortable until you get to the correct tempo. And just practice the different chords for the song or whatever.

Oh yeah, thats right, I forgot to say. Play slowly. Really slowly if you have to. Soon you will automatically want to play quicker, and you will improve.
theres really no way to help with chord progressions. i was talking to my friend when i first started learning chords cause i couldnt do it for the heck of me. he said he couldnt help me out all, i just needed to work on my muscle memory in order to get the shapes and now im prety decent at chord progressions

so yes, practice practice practice. and slowing it down will help a ton. slowing down is a great tool for learning anything when it comes to guitar, anything from chords to riffs its an awesome tool