Fashion is fascism
Fashion is fascism
Fashion is fascism

We?re the new Third Reich with Louis Vuitton handbags
Goose-step in hand-made Italian boots
Don?t let the fashion Gestapo catch you
Or else it?s the Chanel Nr 5 gas showers for you

Honey, that is so last year
And your hair, darling- what were you thinking?
You have to be carbon copies of us
Or else!

(solo)

The SS of chic will get you in line
They give you style, you give ?em your minds
Brainless zombies, but at least you got flair
Now join in! HEIL GUCCI! (crowd cheering noises)

Fashion is fascism
Fashion is fascism
Fashion is fascism
Cosmopolitan is Goebbels? brain child
Fashion is fascism
I?m a brainless zombie, but honey, I got style!

(speech imitating Hitler)

All over the world
Picture perfect models stare down at you
Conforming to impossible ideals
Look at these measurements they can?t be real

How blind can you be
Not to see

Fashion is fascism
Fashion is fascism
Fashion is fascism
Fashion is fascism.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Last edited by raise_the_dead at Dec 19, 2006,
DAMN.
Absolutely brilliant, I must say...
Usually I tend to dislike pieces of this matter, but hell, that was original and absolutely...
Just brilliant. I have nothing really to crit on this (although repeating "fashion is fascism" might get a bit tiring if it's a song, depending on how you say it...it doesn't really do much visually for me as a poetic line, but I'm only one person ), however I have a feeling someone (who obviously doesn't get it) might try to stir up a little controversy with what the Hitler/SS "references" and all...xP
Overall, awesome. Keep writing, I definitely look forward to hearing more from you!

FinestImagery
...Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein...
Quote by FinestImagery
DAMN.
Absolutely brilliant, I must say...
Usually I tend to dislike pieces of this matter, but hell, that was original and absolutely...
Just brilliant. I have nothing really to crit on this (although repeating "fashion is fascism" might get a bit tiring if it's a song, depending on how you say it...it doesn't really do much visually for me as a poetic line, but I'm only one person ), however I have a feeling someone (who obviously doesn't get it) might try to stir up a little controversy with what the Hitler/SS "references" and all...xP
Overall, awesome. Keep writing, I definitely look forward to hearing more from you!

FinestImagery

Well thank you very much, I am honoured.

Well this piece was heavily influenced by the lyrics Jello Biafra wrote for the Dead Kennedys, it is basically a hardcore punk song, and as you may know punk focuses a lot on slogan-like statements in songs, that was what I was aiming for.

As for the controversy... haha bring it on

I only have one more song written up, I'll share it some time

thanks again

edit: and a Rammstein fan to boot! we are brothers!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Last edited by raise_the_dead at Jun 20, 2006,
I really didnt like that, I just found it to be very tacky, it kinda made me laugh.
songs: Left Behind choices
Quote by MadClownDisease
Well I can top you all, I've done my mum, my step brother AND a cat. As well as quite a few corpses.
Quote by dnjoe
I really didnt like that, I just found it to be very tacky, it kinda made me laugh.

Well of course it is supposed to make you laugh because it is kinda comic... but tacky? I don't quite get what you mean.
Quote by dnjoe

constructive criticism...Nothing wrong with opinion however I feel if you're going to express and disliking of a piece you should be constructive.

To the author- Rammstein fans indeed! +pointstousertitle+ Maedchen.(girl, lol)
I tried typing something else twice but my computer lagged majorly! I was trying to say you should post the other song later, I look forward to reading it! Your writing so far seems to be original and interesting, bring it!

FinestImagery

Edit: sorry if I came off as mean (or list other word...)...a bit tired, please forgive me dnjoe. :3
...Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein...
Last edited by FinestImagery at Jun 20, 2006,
it works well with the genre i guess. but i didn't like it. it was very original though, i'll give you props for that. but the way that you did is what i didn't like it. The things that i like i won't find in this song because it's a punk song and im not really into punk. what im trying to say is that i can't tell you that it's too repetitive or that you should change this or that because that would take away the punk song feel to it. overall, it was ok but i wasn't too fond of it. that doesn't mean that it's bad. keep up the good work
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
I really like it....Very fluent.
SAVE THE JAZZ

"Remember, there are two kinds of people in the world:
People who finish things, and"