how do i get the tone for darkthrones transylvanian hunger song? what effects are those?
Haha why would you want that tone? It's just the sound of a crappy guitar on a crappy amp recorded on a phone messaging system probably. No effects.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
No effects, it's two guitars, one bass, vocals and drums (ergo, 5 different things) recorded through a 4-line studio with awful production.
Quote by Sn^ke
Get one of these.

LMFAO I thought that was a vibrator or something when I first saw that. But then I saw fisher-price.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
use a really treble-y fuzz. and a **** amp.

most black metal bands who started out back then were using japanese made 1960's hollowbody peice of **** guitars through big old ****ty amps practicing in some ****ty shed in the middle of the woods....

but i have seen the Darkthrone guitarist using a Westone Pantera...they haven't made those since 1990 so good luck....(ebay)
GEAR:
Washburn x10 "Washy"
Ibanez S470DXQM "Kimberly"
BC Rich NJ strat "Sydney"
Roland Cube 60
Vox V847
Boss OD1
Boss CE2
Digitech Death Metal
Russian Big Muff PI
DOD Deth Metal
Ibanez SM9
Quote by MorbidAngel333
use a really treble-y fuzz. and a **** amp.

most black metal bands who started out back then were using japanese made 1960's hollowbody peice of **** guitars through big old ****ty amps practicing in some ****ty shed in the middle of the woods....

but i have seen the Darkthrone guitarist using a Westone Pantera...they haven't made those since 1990 so good luck....(ebay)

x2
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
Quote by DirgeForTheSun
drown your vocals in reverb

Scratch that. Drown EVERYTHING in reverb! Even drums, you can NEVER have TOO MUCH REVERB!
Quote by Bilzzard_of_Ozz
Scratch that. Drown EVERYTHING in reverb! Even drums, you can NEVER have TOO MUCH REVERB!

THIS IS THE TRUTH.

try church reverb if you ever have the option. i've got some sound clips if you wanna hear.
Quote by Bilzzard_of_Ozz
Scratch that. Drown EVERYTHING in distortion! Even drums, you can NEVER have TOO MUCH DISTORTION!

YEAH!
^i see what you did there
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by grave
YEAH!

at the vibrator/bong.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by Sn^ke
^^ Vibrator bong? Score! Now I never have to leave the house.

You sir, took the fast way into my signature
Recommended threads
darkthrone
Black-Metal
Last post:
by Mind Kill
Solos in BM...
Plus_the_Bear
Last post:
by jeffrey.binns