Ok i got myself a ibanez S520EX and i love it, but i would like to customize my old guitar.
Its a Ibanez GRG170DX, i no its a cheap guitar but i love the RG body and the GRG neck it really nice to play so i don't want to sell it. I also have a Dimarzio FRED in the Bridge and a paf pro in the neck, but i don't like the Fat 10 bridge on it. So i need any advice about getting a new bridge which could keep it in-tune. Is it possible to replace the bridge on the GRG.

Many thanks
its very possible but it depends on how much work your prepared to give, your budget and what type of bridge you want. tell us that and then we can help you.
in the thread on how to make a girl uncomfortable:

Quote by Angels Fighter
i saw this in another thread but it would work

Blow your load in your hand and slap the girl in the face while yelling "spiderman"

^
I don't mind putting work into it, i don't really know what bridge to put in it something that would keep it in tune for longer and i would spend about £70 to 100 on it. Please can you give me some some idears for a bridge with would be possible to put on the GRG170
well if its mainly tuning issues your trying to resolve then i suggest you buy some locking tuners. if its a new bridge your after just a dual fulcrum bridge. two pivots basically. both should easily fit into your budget

Quote by Angels Fighter

Blow your load in your hand and slap the girl in the face while yelling "spiderman"

^
no problem

Quote by Angels Fighter

^
If i were you, i'd just customize it by filling the tremolo cavity with wood and just go with a fixed-bridge.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic