Who are these guys? I just saw their video on MTV, and they seemed to rock it pretty hard. (Hahaha, MTV...) Their song "Face Down" was a little repetitious, but something I like. Anyone heard anything more from them?
Hey, I actually have known thses guys for over a year now. Most of the time, when you see a post about a new band, people don't even give them a chance because they usually are horrible, but RJA is a good new band. If you like their song Face Down, you should check out a song called "Misery Loves Its Company" or In Fate's Hands, they are both on their debut album "Don't You Fake It", which just came out on Tuesday. You can buy the album online at smartpunk.com.

If you do like them, you should watch this video, it lets you get a glimpse of the guys being their usual selves.
I don't think they are very good really, mabye a slightly more talented version of Hawthorne Heights. I think it's funny though that on MTV they edit out the screaming part in that video they have.
Quote by waldorphPRS41
I don't think they are very good really, mabye a slightly more talented version of Hawthorne Heights. I think it's funny though that on MTV they edit out the screaming part in that video they have.

i completely agree with this.
terrrible
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
excuse me but shouldn't this be in Pop Punk/Emo? I've heard one song by them and I thought they were generic Pop Punk/Emo band

did you know the major scale on a piano, starting at whatever note (lets say E). you just go straight up the white keys without hitting a black one. and you got the major scale.

i didn't put them in this category, but I always hear that they should be in the emo etc. genre, and truly they aren't at all. even if that "one song" you've heard seems like it should.
They're bad, and this should be in Pop-Punk/Emo.
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
There is a thread on them in there

*Closed*
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic