Hi was just wondering if anyone had seen john play readymade live and, if so, any advice for nailing that solo?!!!! I'm just trying to suss out that first lick and whether he barres a finger across the two astrings for the pull off/hammer ons
I usually just bare the E, B, G strings with my index and use my ring finger for everything else.
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
i barre too...serious...its definitely easier...and i guess if john was to play Readymade live...he would change the solo
^ Why? Because he's not good enough to pull it off live?
- Gibson Les Paul Studio
- Squier Standard Strat
- Roland Cube 60
- Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde
- Boss OD-3
- Behringer EQ700
^^No, because he always changes the solos live, even ones which sound reallly carefully planned out like Scar Tissue or Californication.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Fair enough
- Gibson Les Paul Studio
- Squier Standard Strat
- Roland Cube 60
- Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde
- Boss OD-3
- Behringer EQ700
i need help with this solo desperatly i havent got a clue whats going on in this is it hammer ons or just pull offs can any 1 help me please
Yeah John improvises his solos live, makes it much more interesting. I haven't tried the solo yet but the tab says it's just 15p12 on the E and B strings so what I would do is barre the 12th fret and use my ring finger on the 15th. Play it slow with a metronome and build up the speed so you get it nice and clean.

|--15p-12--------15p-12-15p-12--------15p-12-15p-12--------|
|---------15p-12---------------15p-12---------------15p-12-|
|----------------------------------------------------------|
Last edited by Chips- at Jan 18, 2007,
Pull offs, it's quite simple really.
Barr the 12th fret and go nuts.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30