My amp sucks and I am looking to get a new one and I really don't feel like searching through all the other posts. I'd like to keep it at about $100 (maybe $50! but I doubt it) but I could probably go as high as $200. I've been looking at Marshall amps on eBay and they seem to go for about 1/2 what their retail is. Anyone had a good expirience buying an amp on eBay? Is the little 10W Marshall amp good or a piece of crap?
yea my advice would to save up more also. The more money you spend the better quality you will receive. Also try buying a basic effects pedal with distortion and all that good stuff. I just have a basic amp nowadays, but with the pedal things become more cleaner, alot cleaner actually just depending on the effects pedal you have. You can make a cheap amp, sound good.
Quote by jb203
yea my advice would to save up more also. The more money you spend the better quality you will receive. Also try buying a basic effects pedal with distortion and all that good stuff. I just have a basic amp nowadays, but with the pedal things become more cleaner, alot cleaner actually just depending on the effects pedal you have. You can make a cheap amp, sound good.

i wouldnt quote on that. its better to have a decent amp first before trying to boost your tone with pedals and such.
really. and pedals cost a ****load and cheap pedals are usually ****ty pedals (except for maby od pedals, those are fairly cheap generally)
save up for a vox valvetronix. (15, 30 or 50 watts probably)
i had a 10W marshall for 2 days. and that was a new one that broke.

umm, depends on the type of music u play.

but the micro cube for $125, is loud enough for bedrooom use and has several usable effects.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
For $100 there isn't much. And if you're looking to upgrade your amp, a 10w Marshall MG isn't the way to go.

I suggest you save more, or go for the microcube that Jenny suggested.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar