Where would I be able to find parts for a Fender Cyclone body? Jacks/jackplate, pickup knobs, pickguards, etc. I could get some of this stuff custom in the end, but that would end up more costly than need be. If anyone knows where I could obtain some of this stuff let me know...

Thanks!
i saw a cyclone-ish body on ebay yesterday or so. type in guitar body and it should come up make sure to scroll through. its from denmark(i think)............ other than that. i dont think i can help you my friend.

EDIT: just relised you sound like you already have the body. my bad
in the thread on how to make a girl uncomfortable:

Quote by Angels Fighter
i saw this in another thread but it would work

Blow your load in your hand and slap the girl in the face while yelling "spiderman"

^
Guess what you're gonna end up looking for. That's right! Random Fender parts! You know why? The Cyclone is a mixture of a Jaguar, Mustang, etc. etc. depending on the model you have. SO just look for the parts that seem right for it, then come back to us.

www.wdmusic.com will have everything you're looking for, however they're kinda expensive. Check in the Getting Started on Customizing thread stickied at the top of this forum for more websites.