Simple question..

Is it possible to do pinch harmonics on a simpel trem bridge guitar?
cause I get the squeel but it sounds really uhm.. sloppy. Anyways not like it should or do I need to do something different with a trem bridge?
Gear:

Ibanez V50 acoustic ( my first love)
Ibanez 442 RTR ( my second love)
Laney Linebacker Reverb 30Watt
Bridge doesnt play much role on pinch harmonics. Its just that where you pinch it and the ability for the pickup to actually get the harmonics. Hell you can even do it on an acoustic, only that you couldnt hear it well.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Yes, you can do them on any guitar. It works best with alot of distortion, and you have to 'pinch' the string over a natural harmonic to get the best result.
Been away, am back
so, what frets are the best for a pinch?
and I heard that the best place for making the pinch is around the middle pickup?
I just have standard pickups in my Ibanez.
Gear:

try finding the natural harmonic just to the left (towards the neck) of the middle pickup. Its a pretty strong harmonic, its best to do it there.
Been away, am back
Use the bridge pickup position, they pick pinch better. And to find the pinch position, its usually somewhere inside the middle -> neck pickup range. But it also depends on your tuning, try it yourself and experiment it.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Thanks.

they sound a lot better now!
Gear:

I find that I get the best harmonics just infront of my middle single coil. But you can do it pretty much anywhere.