Well i havent seen anything on them here so, i want to know what people think about them, because i might get them again, or try something else, i remember when i first got them it took some time to get use to the feel of them, but then i quickly adapted to it

... so does anyone like them or ever tried them before?

should i get them again or go right to another brand or something else?

all suggestions and posts are cool..
Last edited by BassSurfer at Jun 20, 2006,
Most signiture bass strings are just other models of strings with the artist's name slapped on them for an extra $20.

Some examples are the Marcus Miller DR strings and the Flea GHS strings.

And rotosound strings have a very coarse feel. They don't feel smooth at all. And they are known to loose their tone and become dirty very quickly.

Dictator For Life of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Yertle to join.
Quote by Incubus_SCIENCE
Most signiture bass strings are just other models of strings with the artist's name slapped on them for an extra $20.

And rotosound strings have a very coarse feel. They don't feel smooth at all. And they are known to loose their tone and become dirty very quickly.

yeah, your right, i might go for new strings very soon, mine are dirty as hell, and i was just asking this question because i never had rotosounds before, my friend gave them to me for no apparent reason, and i put em on..but i dont like GHS because i had mine and the first day i had em it was a blast, then they lost their tone after a few days!

... ugh.. but i need a new brand that will last for a really long time and will never loose that new tone, i know every string eventually dies, and loses tone, but i want one that will last more than 3 days... lol well you have any suggestions...

i know tons of strings how they are etc.. but i just wanted to see what you or someone else has to say.
Last edited by BassSurfer at Jun 20, 2006,
Quote by Incubus_SCIENCE

They are flatwounds, so you don't have to worry about them losing their tone or getting dirty.
Quote by Captain Chaos
They are flatwounds, so you don't have to worry about them losing their tone or getting dirty.

captain, you have any suggestions for new strings?

for instance, what are you currently usuing?