play these all as harmonics. i just got a boss flanger so i was playin aroung with the gate flanger setting and i came up with this so.. i hope u like it. i t sounds really good with th boss flanger on gate flanger setting or delay so if u have em... giv it a try! (note: it has no real beat. i just playi it nic and oft but not to slow. but try w/e works)
e---------------------------------------------------------------------------12---9---7---5555~~----I
B---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I
G-----12----------------------------------5--4~~--------12------------------------------------------I
D-------12~~-----------7-------7---------------------------12~~-----------------------------------I
A---------------------9-------5--------------------------------------------------------------------------I
E--12~------------------------------------------------12~---------------------------------------------I

e-------------------------------------------------------------------------12---9--7--5555~~-------I
B--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I
G-------12------------------------------------------------12------------------------------------------I
D-----------12~~---------------------5~~-----------------12~~-----------------------------------I
A----------------------9--7----------5-----------------------------------------------------------------I
E---12~----------------------5--7-----------------12~----------------------------------------------I

i think it sounds pretty cool so see what you think. i've been playin for less then a yer but im actually really good. i dunno see wat ya think. once again note the are all harmonics.
~= short ring out
~~= long rong out
(note...again: let them all ring kinda like in the the song under the bridge)