you not doin the pull offs
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Pretty nice. It does go mildy out of sinc in the middle, but I can cope with that. Overall your acoustic seemed to have a tone that matched the song very well.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by the_white_bunny
your a cheater.....

you not doin the pull offs

do u care to elaborate??

EDIT: there is one pull off in the entire song and its in the solo, and guess what??? i did it
Last edited by lespaulsson at Jun 20, 2006,
Quote by thesumoftwo
i think he means the bit which the bass does but which all noobs think is on guitar in the intro riff.

ahh that must be it!!! good thinking
i only know because i used to make the same mistake. Great cover by the way, you obviously took the time to learn the song well and you played it nice. And i'm loving the facial expressions!
Quote by thesumoftwo
i only know because i used to make the same mistake. Great cover by the way, you obviously took the time to learn the song well and you played it nice. And i'm loving the facial expressions!

thanks man!!!! i got a bit carried away during it
i do it all the time, especially when i'm playing chilis live on stage i wont stand stil for longer than it takes to stomp on pedals. Its just really energized music.
Fucking YouTube, loads so slowly...

I'll crit it after it's done loading... *LOOKS AT STREAMING*

Which will take a LOOOOOOOOOONG time...
When I heard smoking would kill me, I bought shares in Dunhill and Marlboro - Thomas Geraghty

If we don't change it, nothing will fucking change.
Quote by thesumoftwo
i do it all the time, especially when i'm playing chilis live on stage i wont stand stil for longer than it takes to stomp on pedals. Its just really energized music.

yeah exactly, theres so much emotion in chilis songs, you can never have a straight face when playin there stuff!!! frusciante>god

EDIT: nineinchnails^^ thanks for your patience
That was really smooth, I didn't hear one mistake. Even when you had to change to those weird chord stretches that John likes to do, it didn't skip a beat. And the facial expression actually exactly like he does when he plays lol. Overall 10/10

Could you crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=379936
Quote by rockon1824
That was really smooth, I didn't hear one mistake. Even when you had to change to those weird chord stretches that John likes to do, it didn't skip a beat. And the facial expression actually exactly like he does when he plays lol. Overall 10/10

Could you crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=379936

thanks for the positive comments!!!

your cover sounded quite good even though i never heard the song b4, i could tell you enjoyed recording it!!! keep it up
lol great cover man, but during the solo you looked madd constipated lol. Other than that, awsome.
Quote by fenderdude06
lol great cover man, but during the solo you looked madd constipated lol. Other than that, awsome.

constipated??? ur funny
Nice.. your facial expressions are a little weird...haha, but good job. The intro riff and chords sounded great, I didnt hear any mess ups. The solo sounded great too... It did get a little boring just because there was no singing but nice playing... can you crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=379665
Quote by Heid
More realistically....I once tried to give myself head....I gave myself a sore neck and a loss of pride...
LISTEN TO ME PLAY!