Sup peoples,
I need info on a couple of amps. The fender twin amp , twin reverb, vox ac30 and mesa ,lonestar all are 2x12 combos.
Anywya other than the fact that the twin amp has a overdrive channel and the twin reverb has the tremolo is there a difference in quality of the clean sound?
What is the overdrive on the twin amp like >?
Do the vox and the mesa have good cleans as well as a nice distortion ?
other than the fact that the twin amp has a overdrive channel and the twin reverb has the tremolo is there a difference in quality of the clean sound?

not really.

What is the overdrive on the twin amp like ?

It's ok, not worth buying the amp before. It's bassman-ish, but just mediocre. It's also so loud that by the time you get some good power tube saturation going your ears will be bleeding.

Do the vox and the mesa have good cleans as well as a nice distortion ?

Yes.

Of all of those, I'd suggest the Vox or the Mesa.
If you're looking at amps at that price, try them all out and get a feel for them yourself.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
By the way, its Amps, not ampssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
^No, then he'd touch the strings and it'd be like this;
ampssssssssssssssssssssss ss ssssssssssssssssssssssss s ssss sssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
^ and then he get the living snot shocked out of him by the mic.

this is a great SPAM THREAD.

Lets stay on topic.

I say go for the Vox or the Mesa.
Quote by El Codyo
No, THIS was a spam thread:https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=377977

I would go for the Mesa, but of course try them all out if you get the chance.

x2. The Lone Star has the best cleans I've ever heard. Played one with a '57 Reissue Strat a few years back at Guitar Center and I almost went home to trade my other amp in for it.
Hi, I'm Peter