I love their album..is a real boy. Anyone ever seen them live? All say anything fans gather to rant about their greatness,
Say Anything is awesome. I remember I couldn't stop playing A Walk Through Hell...and I still can't stop for that matter!!I'm so glad they are coming to London Ontario goin to see that for sure!!
Member #6 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
loved them for 3 years.
...is a real boy is one of the most original, innovative albums i've heard in years. the old, self released stuf is awesome too. i live in UK, so they've only been here once (at give it a name) but i saw them there and it was incredible. They're playing here again to support brand new on their ONLY uk date of 2006 at brixton (which i have tickets for), and if you say they suck, you are ****ing dead to me.
Totally amazing band. I saw them at GIAN, and I've got tickets to the Brand New show... I can't f*cking wait I love them so hard
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Iv been into them for AWHILE now. One of my 3 most favorite bands ever. I finally was able to see them a couple months ago after attempting to see them when Max was sick.

Anyways, "...is a real boy" is easily on the greatest albums. ever. on earth.

PS. They were flawless live. I swear the ground was gunna cave in they rocked us so hard.
hmm, ..is a real boy has a few good songs (belt especially) but i just can't see myself loving it as much as everyone else here does.
Quote by sonixon
I like that one song about cats.

Such a cool song.

"I watched my neighbours son play with his shotgun in the street."

Yeah, every song is an anthem, Max is an excellent lyricist.

Love em.
Because light strikes a deal with each coming night.
Quote by MattDaviesFFAF
Such a cool song.

"I watched my neighbours son play with his shotgun in the street."

Yeah, every song is an anthem, Max is an excellent lyricist.

Love em.

"i think il just blaze all day and marvel at the mass of food i eat"
my fav song from say anything is 'every man has a molly' and 'i want to know your plans'.. theyre a great band, their song always makes me either really sad or really happy.
Quote by Lukeisonfire
well your cool you have a taste in music but anyone else....

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM blues_rocker or greendayguitar to join.
Member number 5 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Jazz
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
Say Anything are one of the greatest bands on the planet.

Fact.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
Is A Real Boy is a modern masterpiece. No joke. This band is way good.
Yeah it is one of the best Cd's i've ever bought and it was totally out of instinct, i never heard them before but i was just drawn to it, maybe it was that long piece of wood on the cover that attracted me...

anyway i love thier sound and hope to god they put something new out soon
the lyrics are just so raw and beautiful

the bonus cd isnt very good though...

i dont know what the Fuck this smiley is doing
Quote by bobjewell87
hmm, ..is a real boy has a few good songs (belt especially) but i just can't see myself loving it as much as everyone else here does.

then don't post here
i dont mind if people post negative comments, makes for conservation and the thread lasts longer
Say Anything + New Found Glory = Best tour ever... Oh man, I'm so excited.... Oh god.... I'm not going to be able to sleep for a month
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████