Ok guys I finally learned Cemetary Gates all the way through, but i can't think of what to learn next. I was thinking Mr Crowley but that's still out of my league. Can anyone recommend something a little harder than CG but easier than Crowley?

EDIT: If this thread is not wished i will delete it if advised to do so.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jun 20, 2006,
Quote by CoreysMonster
Ok guys I finally learned Cemetary Gates all the way through, but i can't think of what to learn next. I was thinking Mr Crowley but that's still out of my league. Can anyone recommend something a little harder than CG but easier than Crowley?

EDIT: If this thread is not wished i will delete it if advised to do so.

If you can play Cemteray Gates, you can play Mr. Crowley. I learned Mr. Crowley before Cemetary Gates, and Cemetary Gates gave me a harder time then Mr. Crowley did.
It did? That one string run and then the second solo thing were really easy for me for some reason. Maybe i just need to set my mind to Crowley. Interesting.
Oh, I'm talking 'bout solos, too, of course.

EDIT: wasn't directed to danno

EDIT2: to danno THX, just listened to it, sounds like exactly what i was looking for!
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jun 20, 2006,
Quote by Danno13
Eh... megadeth's Killing Road is great.

Anything Megadeth during the Friedman years. Try Tornado of Souls, or Hangar 18.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
^x1, you dont wanna learn a slayer solo, theyre great but thats not easy stuff. dives +excessive pinch harmonics is not as easy as cemetary gates

i suggest you take a shot at mr crowley, its not too hard
oh yeah, i do have a floyd rose, but I'm not too keen on learning a Slayer solo. That would mean listening to the song, and i just can't stand Slayer. For some reason it just gives me a headache.
^well i hardly consider Rainin Blood having a solo anyway.
War Ensemble is a great one by them, though. one solo is fast as hell, the other ones a bit slower, and neither are the typical 'molest your whammy bar' solos theyre known for.

but if you dont like slayer...
i second Hangar 18, or Holy Wars...The Punishment Due
i reccomend Mouth For War and Regular People (Conceit) by Pantera
Indians or Among the Living by Anthrax
The Four Horsemen by Metallica. or the good ol' Master of Puppets.

and if your into other kinda stuff,
Children of Bodom- Needles 24/7, Your Better off Dead, Silent Night Bodom Night
Trivium-Rain, Pull Harder on the Strings of your Martyr
Lamb of God-Ashes of the Wake (instrumental)
Nile-Execration Text

if you can do that last one, i will...i dunno. sexual favors await.