Hi all. I am looking for a solid mahogany bodied guitar with a maple quilt top perhaps. I also want a slim neck. I am planning on changing the pickups to bareknuckles and also changing the tuners and electronics if they are not so good. The only things that really matter are high quality wood and body/neck construction. I would prefer a les paul shape but super strats are ok too. Here is more information:

Guitar:
Solid Mahogany body optional maple top
High quality thin neck with either rosewood or ebony fretboard
Pickups, tuners, and electronics are not important for they will probably be changed
Tune O Matic bridge
This will be a guitar suited for metal and hard rock. I don't want to spend a whole lot on the guitar since the pickups will cost me a lot. Around $600 USD is my budget.
Les paul shape preferred.
Thanks
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
carvin? they have nice wood and tune-o's if i remember.

lmao, i just said ''nice wood" :P
on a topic of how you would like to be buried...

Quote by Jacob6293
in a coffin, underground, next to my wife.

Quote by tylerishot
Me too. But only if she's alive.

RG321mh, it's not les paul shaped but it fits the rest of your description nicely and its only $280
Look at the esp ltds and Ibanez SZ's. Also check out agile Les Pauls.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
I was looking at the agile al 3000 with tapered neck. It looks nice but so does everything online hahah. I would prefer playing the guitar before buying it but my brother did order an agile valk with p90s and it turned out really nice. I might actually go with the agile since it seems like the wood and neck are both high quality. I am still open to suggestions but if anyone has an agile al 3000, please tell me about it. Thanks.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
Quote by Pete Griffin
RG321mh, it's not les paul shaped but it fits the rest of your description nicely and its only $280

+1 its an amazing guitar.
TEEP!!! Oiiiiiiieeeeeeeyyy!!!!!!