Page 1 of 2
Yeah. Kinda. I have no idea yet, but i will do as soon as i can. I play classic rock. I haven't really got a price range.

Im looking at these:
Vox V848: I hate my Crybaby and want a new wah. It only costs 20$ more then the V847 here. I want a vintage style wah sounds and want it to be simple to use.

EHX Small Clone: I love my JCM's cleans and a chorus woudl really help 'em. I want something to get better clenas and not a too strong one.

Boss DD-3 or DD-6 (depending on budget): I tried a Boss DSD-2 wich i liked so i think this should be a good alternative.

Ive dropped the Visual Sound Route 66, since ive got a good OD (Ibanez TS-9) and then i might get separete Delay/ chorus (bigger budget).

Do you think these seems liek good choices.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Last edited by Gabel at Jul 2, 2006,
if you can get them over in sweden, get some keeley modded pedals. i swear their the ****
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
Quote by Gabel
Yeah. Kinda. I have no idea yet, but i will do as soon as i can. I play classic rock. I haven't really got a price range.

Im looking at these:
Vox V848: I hate my Crybaby and want a new wah. It only costs 20$ more then the V847 here. I want a vintage style wah sounds and want it to be simple to use.

Visual Sound Route 66: Overdrive and compressor. I want a good OD (and Maxon's arent avalbile here) has gotten great reviews and id really like a compressor sometimes.

Visual Sound H2O: I love my cleans on the JCM900 and i want a chorus to get better cleans. Id like a Delay to and it's included here.

Do you think these seems liek good choices.

Yeah Vox Wah's are definetely the best choice. I hear the V848 has some reliability issues though. Sure it has WICKED features, but it won't last you nearly as long as an 847....Or at least from what I've heard. If you end up gettting it, tell me how it is though
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
The Hendrix wah isnt sold here, only the Fuzz Wah, wich is more than id like to spend and don't rellay feel for another a Dunlop wah..

Keelys are sold here and cost more than a small country.
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

Last edited by Gabel at Jun 20, 2006,
Quote by Gabel
The Hendrix wah isnt sold here, only the Fuzz Wah, wich is more than id like to spend and don't rellay feel for another a Dunlop wah..

ahaha yeah keeley mods are way too overpriced.

EDIT: Oh and if you want a wah that'll last you and that can stand a nuclear holocaust, get a Vox V847 instead.
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

Last edited by S0ulja23 at Jun 20, 2006,
Oh and if you want a wah that'll last you and that can stand a nuclear holocaust, get a Vox V847 instead. I just got one and I love it. I posted a sound clip of it on my dmusic (its the one entitled "Funky Wah Riff") just in case you wanted to hear it in action:

http://vhf.dmusic.com/

^Well I want something with battery adapter, but don't they stand that much?
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

Like I said, I've only heard that the clyde's have reliability issues (i.e. they crap out on you after a year or so) . Its still a great pedal overall though

Tis' the truth man. Did you check out the sound clip? If so, do you think it'll do?

^Nice sound, i wnat a battery adaoter so i can keep it in my chain 24/7 and the V848 is true bypass.
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

Well hope you like it then

-v847
-ps for v848
-dpdt switch
-jack for the power supply
-soldering iron.

it will be a tank, true bypass, optional power supply.
Get the vox clyde mccoy for vintage sounds
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
Quote by boardsofcanada
not so much, you just need to know where to put things pretty much

*waits for pink*

I have no experince modding at all you know.

The only thing that makes me not wanting the Clyde is the realibilty issue...
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

can you get a hold of a nice teese? i dont know how easy they are to come by but i heard they just blow the clyde out of the water, and even the budda but i have no way to back that up, just something i read a little on a forum
Well id prefer getting something as "finished" as possible. So ill probably get the Clyde anyway (ill take it easy with it though). How about the other ones?
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

Last edited by Gabel at Jun 20, 2006,
Quote by Gabel
Well id prefer getting something as "finished" as possible. So ill probably get the Clyde anyway (ill take it easy with it though). How about the other ones?

As "finished"? Whaddya mean by that?

Oh and I need wah help too and since no one's replying to my thread I thought I'd "advertise" here.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=378725

Read last post.

Those are all really good pedals. The echo is nice and warm but its just echo, theres not a lot of stuff end extras (theyre really goood though)

The route 66 is supposed to be amazing too

i think wahs aren't very useful but the Vox is really nice
Quote by Gabel

on the site, it says they ship worldwide for $30 doesnt it?...
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
Quote by S0ulja23
As "finished"? Whaddya mean by that?

Well i mean that i wnat something i cna more or less just plug in and play (without modding the sh*t out of it). Also teh Clyde is only 20$ more here (Sweden) then the V847 so it might be cheaper to get the Clyde directly...
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

Last edited by Gabel at Jun 21, 2006,
I also hate my crybaby, vox's are far better
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by HopePoisoned
ill ask the same thing someone else asked, can you get a hold of a teese or a budda wah?

www.realmccoycustom.com

wizard wah and RMC3 are 2 of the best wahs you'll ever play

Yes the Budda is avalbile if you order it but it will cost loads of money (twice as much as the Clyde).
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

you getting new pedals to gabe, im still waiting for my zvex fuzz factory to arrive and i gotta build a pedalboard for it to fit on soon
^But i might as well buy in a Store, the Vox wahs costed more from that link you sent me!
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

that same store has Teeses if you look around (RMC, Mccoy Custom, Real Mccoy Custom, Teese - any one of those names may be used)
-Mike
^Well the thing is, i want to buy it in a store (since my dad can probably get them on his company) and skip the taxes and i want to be able to try it.
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

I've got a Clyde McCoy wah, I love it, it sounds so "right" for Blues+Classic rock, I didn't get to compare it to a Vox V847 (didn't have a battery in the shop) but I bought the Clyde on impulse because I liked it so much, and I got it at a great price.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I was gonna recommend a WH-1, but I just remembered that those go for about $500-$600...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Page 1 of 2