My question is fairly to the point - are there any free sites that you stream instrumental acoustic/classical guitar from?

Thanks.

---------------------------
~ Brewer & Shipley ~
I had a good browse through both those sites quite recently, and they're mostly just people doing their versions of stairway, etc. I'm looking for more self created acoustic, that isn't copies of other songs.

~ Brewer & Shipley ~
there's actually quite a bit of original pieces on those sites if you search correctly

also check out the "Riffs and Recordings" forum on this site and then the subforum "Original Recordings"
Quote by jimtaka
there's actually quite a bit of original pieces on those sites if you search correctly

also check out the "Riffs and Recordings" forum on this site and then the subforum "Original Recordings"

Alright mate, thanks.

If anyone else should know any sites, let me know please.

~ Brewer & Shipley ~
If its original stuff your after... try SOUNDCLICK.com, (or even myspace.com) I have my stuff on soundclick and it is massive and arranged into genre etc and has charts so normally the better stuff is near the top of the charts.

most of it is free but they have recently included a way to sell music but all is availabkle for streaming. a lot of artists though have their stuff for free download too.
and yes... english was my first language. sorry that doesnt make as much sense as i thought it did.