let's do our best.

if you-- pretty and plastic,
plastered and panicked,
when I catch you in the act--

try one more time
to keep your lies nice and white
maybe I can call you mine.
love dead like a crushed fly

for those of you who said you'd be interested in hearing my lyrics put to music- I started work on recording an album, if you get in touch with me pm or otherwise I'd be more than happy to fill you in
nope, you nailed it

for those of you who said you'd be interested in hearing my lyrics put to music- I started work on recording an album, if you get in touch with me pm or otherwise I'd be more than happy to fill you in
yeah, colgate it totally scene

The flow was great again Mikey, I think that's your most improved point in your writing over the last month or so. It's really honest and subtle rhyming yet the reader always notices it.

I'd really like to see a different style from you though, just to experiment.

Write me a complicated one and I'll criticise it with all my heart [ but kindly, of course].
i love your stuff i go looking for it & this wasnt disappointing either!! i love the way you get it to flow together & the way you write it... another job well done!!! keep it up... i mean it.
Quote by Lord_Of_Dance.

I never understood why a girl would take a boner as a bad thing "Oh no, your attracted to me, you sick wanker." :\ x

Quote by Nelsean
Im saying this the straightest way possible, but...

I'd have sexual intercourse with your anus.
haha sweet, you just wrote the music for me.

I'll post a more complicated piece probably tomorrow

and by complicated I mean..longer..

Haha, Colgate.

This was good.
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

thanks mate