very good music
not that into hardcore but i think its good
Ah

Ha
like the other guy, im not a fan of harcore... but its musically very good.

the guitar riffs are reminiscent of thursday hehe which is always a good thing...!

i think theres a good balance between singing/screaming... not too underoath like... scream for 3minutes then sing a line.

this was obviously recorded in a studio, and the production sounds near enough professional!

i like it, reminds me of coheed/biffy clyro... two bands i persoanlly like!

and the other songs on yor myspace profile are good too!

keep it up guys!!

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=380369

check out my new song... hardly anything like yours! But stilll!
I quite like this genre, and this song. Vocals were pretty good, I think a little out-of-tune in places, but it worked. Very nice! Overall, pretty catchy and good quality. Nice work!
Crit mine?
it's allright, but it lacks sparkle. and defenition in the mix. it's good, but could be done alot better with some mixing and mastering.

and, I would have speeded the tempo up some for this.. but that's personal preference I guess.

nice song too. just work some on the mixing and it'll be great!
Quote by rasker
it's allright, but it lacks sparkle. and defenition in the mix. it's good, but could be done alot better with some mixing and mastering.

and, I would have speeded the tempo up some for this.. but that's personal preference I guess.

nice song too. just work some on the mixing and it'll be great!

I'm the poster's brother, and if you notice, the songs are unmixed/unmastered at this point, so they're pretty raw tracks. We'll repost them after this weekend when we go back to mix and master them. Thanks