has anyone found the legit B&the harlot tab, most tabs ive seen are incorrect, i can tell by watchin SYN play it on a video, noone can tab the solo right so if you know where the right one is
I got it in Total Guitar magazine, get the back issue if your in the UK, its all correct and it has every solo and everything, thats how i leanrd it

!!!feel the funk blast!!!

STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN
the new guitar world has this song ... if you have guitar pro i'd be happy to write it up for you
Quote by oscar7557
the new guitar world has this song ... if you have guitar pro i'd be happy to write it up for you

i have guitar pro hook me up
ias05 - has anyone found the legit B&the harlot tab, most tabs ive seen are incorrect, i can tell by watchin SYN play it on a video, noone can tab the solo right so if you know where the right one is

just so you know for future reference. Dont EVER look for advice from watching the video unless its live. Becuz for videos the really dont play the real thing they just dick around to make it look good enough. Some bands will play the right thing but i wouldnt risk it.
please scan it, ive been trying to buy one for ages, but their not on sale anymore
Synister never plays his solo correctly so yeah u cant tab it off of him.
He always messes up his leads
go to my new post i tabbed the whole song perfect and if there is any flaws let me know but i doubt you will find anything