Raising and Lowering the pickups, what are the effects of doing that?
If you know what I mean
It will change the action of your guitar, and the way it sounds.
Quote by Johnnyboy66
Maybe you just suck at the guitar?

Quote by dudeman_andy
feed a pigeon bicarbonate of soda, let it swell up for a while. then feed it to the dogs and

BOOM head shot!

(pigeons explode after having bicarbonate of soda, they cant fart. stupid pigeons.)
what do you mean by the way it sounds. like if i move it closer to the bridge it will _____....(fill in blank please)
raising increases the output, more sound comes out of the string. don't go nuts raising it though, cuz you can overdo it or raise them too close to the strings and accidentally touch them. um, can you move your pickups closer to the bridge/neck? they're kinda stuck there. either way, it's not gonna affect your action, i have no clue what immortal guitar is talking about
like not saying im going to move mine but like my pickups compared to the same guitar (but not mine) with pickups closer to the bridge
^like said.

too close sounds muddy. just close enough gives it nice bite. farther, lowers volume.

u can raise the bass or the treble side if u want to emphasize a certain tone.

and no it has nothing to do wt action. like mentioned above someplace.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
canada, im not sure what u mean. u and i posted at the same time.
was there another question in there not answered?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Ooops. I was really stupid. You guys are right, it will only change the way you sound, as mentionned above.
Quote by Johnnyboy66
Maybe you just suck at the guitar?

Quote by dudeman_andy
feed a pigeon bicarbonate of soda, let it swell up for a while. then feed it to the dogs and

BOOM head shot!

(pigeons explode after having bicarbonate of soda, they cant fart. stupid pigeons.)