Hey check out this band at www.earlymanarmy.com. There name is early man watch the video death is the answer to my prayer.
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music.

later that night
That one song does and there influenced by black sabbath and ozzy but some of there other songs like the undertaker is callinng you, and evil is , are pretty good you can check them out on itunes also.
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music.

later that night
Not bad. The one song did sound like an ozzy rip-off though. The other one was better
Metal Matt reserves the right to be a hypocrite whenever he damn well pleases
Earlyman is sweet My mom actually got me into them I think it's pretty damn cool that it's only two guys. And yeah, the vocalist sounds like Ozzy.

Seeings they only have one CD as far as I know, anyone have favourite tracks? Mine are Four Walls, Death is the Answer, Feeding Frenzy and Raped and Pillaged.
Last edited by Tsunekuni at Jun 21, 2006,
i hate two piece bands normally and these guys are not exempt.
like previously mentioned, the vocalist sounds quite a bit like ozzy. ppl can call it an 'influence' but when u sound almost identical to your influence, usually your trying to get a fraction of your sucess solely based on the fact that you sound like a popular singer that everybody pretty well knows about. when making a band you need to form your own sound, try to make it different, make it stick out. hey, thats what ozzy and brian johnson & bon scott of acdc did, look at the money they made. but if your sound is completely based apon influence, mix ALL your influences and make the sound your own. thats one of the most important aspects of originality in music, and an aspect of music that will always be brought up: originality. music critics (who i hate) always will control in ways who sells the records. and if the band/artist isnt original enough, they wont make it far.. unless your a cover band. if so none of what ive said matters lol
MY GEAR:
-Fender 60 Powerhouse Custom
-Epiphone SG-400 (broken )
-Marshall MG50wDFX
-Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
-Squier Stratocaster Bass
-FenderSquier BP 15w
-Yamaha Classical Acoustic Guitar
Last edited by metal_head_#1 at Jun 21, 2006,