On my Ibanez GSA60, the G string buzzes when I am playing up on the higher frets <15. This buzzing is only noticeable when plugged into my amp. I know Im pressing down on the string hard enough. What is causing this?
ur action might be a little low.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011

it should be this type saddle. lower these two screws wt tiny allen wrench to raise that string a little

phil's pic
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Quote by jj1565

it should be this type saddle. lower these two screws wt tiny allen wrench to raise that string a little

phil's pic
Unfortunately I dont have that type of saddle. There are no screws on the top. Only the one bigger screw on the end
the big screw would be intonation and the action might be adjusted at two posts like this...

search ur guitar type in electrics, i just had a thread with the same question (this month).
the answer was more specific, and i dont have time to look it up right now.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62