Who is the craziest guitarist ever and does it put on a good show..discuss and give reasons for your answers.
lighted? :P lit! i hate this band, but rammstein i saw had flamethrowers on their face while palying, but other than they they suck.
EDIT: He's not a guitarist but...

The Legendary Shack shakers, not very well known, but put on one hell of a show. Their frontman, Wilkes did the usual stuff (spitting water at the crowd, stage diving, climbing all over stuff) and a few other things beyond the call of duty. For example, tearing out his chest are flinging at the crowd. He followed this up by putting his hands down his trousers and tearing out a fistfull of his own pubic hear, then scattering it in the air and allowing it to fall on the crowd (and in my beer :s)

I know it's rock n'roll... but there are some hygiene problems there :p
Quote by lmnop
please explain how to steal legally
i'm intersted and willing to learn
Last edited by Crookedjon at Jun 21, 2006,
GG allin used to go on stage, cut himself, take a **** in the middle of the crowd and eat it or smear it all over himself. he was going to kill himself on stage, but he ended up ODing before he could even try...

any of les claypool's bands put on weird ass shows.. play some odd instruments or just wear weird costumes

pink floyd has sick ass laser shows, props, and if you watch the pulse dvd they have a plane fly above the crowd and EXPLODE!
Quote by telex289
GG allin used to go on stage, cut himself, take a **** in the middle of the crowd and eat it or smear it all over himself. he was going to kill himself on stage, but he ended up ODing before he could even try...

GG Allin sucked. This is about GOOD performers. I wouldn't want to be **** on or see someone **** on himself.

Agnostic Front is one of the best shows you'l ever see.
I'd have to say Rammstein... Just because theyre German.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
^

they're sooooooooooooo bad
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
^ yeah...that's coming from an RHCP fan...

Gear
Gibson Explorer
Epi Les Paul Standard

Amp
B-52 AT-100 Half stack.

Quote by pullmeunder

Thats coming from a "from First to Last" fan, they suck!
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by IncubusMan999

at least there's stage presence...

Gear
Gibson Explorer
Epi Les Paul Standard

Amp
B-52 AT-100 Half stack.

From First To Last IMO !! They Rock !!!
Quote by BillyGoth
Sup dudes, I'm stoned as **** and I want to make a bad ass mix of metal bands like Atreyu, Trivium, Funeral For Friend and **** like that. So get some suggestions dudes...Later
Quote by IncubusMan999

coming from an Incubus fan
Quote by pullmeunder

Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024

Dragonforce

Seriously
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
agreed^
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024

Quote by pullmeunder
Aiden.

he so right there not unique the sound exactly like the Used
Quote by MANATEEN
coming from an Incubus fan

haha incubus have a ****load more originality, technicality. creativity and uniqueness in terms of their music than half the wannabe hardcore **** you listen to. Find some real metal asshole. For the "from First to Last" fan, anyone can pull off stage presence, ****, ive seen 3 year olds with talking electronic guitars have stage presence. The fact is, they may have stage presence, but learn to play your ****ing instruments first, then work on stage presence.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
dude,
mindless
self
indulgence.

its a no-brainer.
i am member no. 3 of the 'coheed and cambria fan club' interested? pm CoheedANDnofx6.

"I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it"
-Mitch Hedberg
For a band I would say The Flaming Lips - their shows are very very mad
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
probably not some people's favorite bands but Sum 41 and Treble Charger do some crazy **** with the audience. Treble Charger had a competition where guys from the audience had to come on stage and chug 2L bottles of 7up that were out in the heat all day, made random people make out on stage, wet t-shirt contests, and even got people on stage to play their songs with them. Sum 41 just does weird **** like wearing elvis costumes and playin games with the crowd, still pretty funny. Sam Roberts has on stage drinking competitons
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by IncubusMan999
haha incubus have a ****load more originality, technicality. creativity and uniqueness in terms of their music than half the wannabe hardcore **** you listen to. Find some real metal asshole. For the "from First to Last" fan, anyone can pull off stage presence, ****, ive seen 3 year olds with talking electronic guitars have stage presence. The fact is, they may have stage presence, but learn to play your ****ing instruments first, then work on stage presence.

i love real metal, i love every genre, if i happen to like metalcore, who cares, Incubus original? ok... by the way you listen to Disturbed and Seether, i should fo used one of those instead of incubus on account of disturbed being one of the worst bands ever created.
Quote by Mr. President
Gwar

agreed... im suprised me and oyu are the only ones thta have said this so far. apparently there are alot of people that havent seen a gwar show. crazy **** right there.
have to agree, the mars volta. Satch does a great live show, and RHCP always do some wacky things. Bumblefoot has great stage antics also. VAI'S FACIAL EXPRESSION, I ALMOST FORGOT!
Quote by Yespleasevicar
NevermorePsalm thank you for showing me how clever and witty one person can be in just a few sentances. My God i wanna be like u so much! In fact we all do. Well done

Steven Wilson and Mikael Akerfeldt own my soul.
i seen a les claypool show, the second in the Of Whales and Woe Tour, several times he switched from a Monkey mask to a pig mask. When he brought the Whamola out, he played it and half way through drop it and ran off really weird, like a monkey, all and all it was a great show.
Quote by MANATEEN
i love real metal, i love every genre, if i happen to like metalcore, who cares, Incubus original? ok... by the way you listen to Disturbed and Seether, i should fo used one of those instead of incubus on account of disturbed being one of the worst bands ever created.

haha i thats funny because the things you say about Disturbed and Seether, i could say the same thing about half the fabricated metalcore **** you call music. Metalcore is the most unoriginal **** i have ever heard. Havent you noticed that they all follow the same chord structure and key signature and general traits, as well as the boring as **** drop c riffs they come up with. And if you can name me one band that Incubus has copied in their style, ill give you a dollar. Incubus have played everything from nuish-metal, to jazz, funk, blues to hard rock to mellow sedative type music to creating their own style on their new album. I think it is extremely hypocritical to say that Incubus is unoriginal when they are the most original, technically advanced and brilliant all around band i have ever heard, when you listen to metalcore. The stench of hypocrisy that eminates from you is amazing. As for seether and disturbed, i learnt to play guitar using their riffs and they were pretty much how i started guitar as well as many blues players. wow and i dont have to examine excuses to bash you. And name me 10 metal bands and 10 songs by those bands, without help from recommendation thread and the metal forum. If you supposedly love metal, why dont you have many real metal bands in your profile. as far as i see half the bands in yoiur profile are fabricated ****ty emo hardcore bands.
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
Last edited by IncubusMan999 at Jul 3, 2006,
Opeth put on a ggod show, and they have great stage presence. Metallica's stage presence is also good. But i gotta hand it to Mus, The Mars Volta and the Chili's, they put on a wild-ass show.
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM