how much more are the Epiphone Elitist models compared to the Regular Epiphones?...cause i would love to get the Les Paul Standard Plus Elitist...or the Tak Matsumoto Les Paul...but i have a feeling they are expensive as ****...how much more is the Elitist Les Paul Standrad Plus compared to the Les Paul Standard Plain Top...the normal one?...cause i went into a guitar shop and he said that the Les Paul Custom Plus would be 977.75 with tax (canadian dollars)...and the Custom Plus has a mixed wood body...and its still expensive as ****...so how much more are they?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

theyre about 400 more, and about 500 more than the plain top (even the though plain top is better than the standard)
^ how is that possible...i mean the Plain Top normal one on the site and the Standard Plus Elitist...it has everything better so it would PWN the Standard Plain Top
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

^ nope...im much too lazy, although i should i suppose...but those prices are american too arent they?...which i suppose doesnt really matter..but if i converted it here, the stores would still make it more expensive..cause they are like that...
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
^ nope...im much too lazy, although i should i suppose...but those prices are american too arent they?...which i suppose doesnt really matter..but if i converted it here, the stores would still make it more expensive..cause they are like that...

so i guess you're up shit creek without a paddle
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
^ jesus ****ing christ, each one is over 1000 dollars...AMERICAN...so tahts like 8000 dollars in canada..well ef that, ill settle for the Standard Plain Top of the non elitist models.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
^ jesus ****ing christ, each one is over 1000 dollars...AMERICAN...so tahts like 8000 dollars in canada..well ef that, ill settle for the Standard Plain Top of the non elitist models.

you just found the spare paddle
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
^ I found an Epiphone Elitist Standard Plus for $1295 at a local Long McQuade. Just search and don't worry about cosmetics (this one had a bunch of scratches on it lol).
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix