how do i make a footswitch for reverb control for my amp, better yet how to i add it to my foot switch? thanks.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Mesa Boogie Mark IV

Quote by aerosmithfan95
I wanna know what some blues sounding chords I could use in the key of D Aeolian fifth mode of Melodic Minor.

Quote by szekelymihai
try looking for Cm, or any of those complicated jazz chords
Does your amp support a footswitch for reverb? if it doesn't it'll be a pain in the ass for you to put one in if you don't know what you are doing

otherwise to test if your amps switching capabilities

take a guitar cable or a stereo 1/4" cable and plug it into the amps footswitch jack. Then using a paper clip or other metal object bridge the different parts of the plug. See what makes what change.
Mount the thing into a real box and get a footswitch (prettymuch any kind will work) to do function of the paperclip before...
well i already know my amp has the capability. becus the factory footswitch for it has the reverb and channel select. i know how to make the channel selector but have no real clue how to wire the reverb part, so can you help me, a pic or something or just explain it. thanks
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Mesa Boogie Mark IV

Quote by aerosmithfan95
I wanna know what some blues sounding chords I could use in the key of D Aeolian fifth mode of Melodic Minor.

Quote by szekelymihai
try looking for Cm, or any of those complicated jazz chords
Maybe just throw the amp's reverb guts inside the pedal? Probably the most unorthodox way but most certainly sounds the easiest.

But follow along with seljer's lead. He knows what he's saying/doing.