Marshall MG i swear, like the best amps EVER!!!

actually, in reality, you need to tell us your style of playing and your budget
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
Quote by Gopher636
a Mesa Triple Rectifier.

/sarcasm

details, young padawan.

howa bout a Mesa head into MG cabinets!!!!11one
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
ill suggest a vox avt30 or 15... and if u can stretch a little ur budget and get the 30watt version..

AND STAY AWAY FROM THE MG's GOd
give up or save up more money, for $170, u can buy a Celestion V30, and some cables, possibly picks and strings. U want at least a $300 amp.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
I have a schecter and a Vox, sounds great
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
Marshall MG series, maybe a 15 or 30 watt will be good. I have a schecter myself, and love what i can get out of it on my Marshall MG15CD.

Have fun once you get it.
Gosh Do Not Get A Frickin Mg...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Bullet FMV
Marshall MG series, maybe a 15 or 30 watt will be good. I have a schecter myself, and love what i can get out of it on my Marshall MG15CD.

Have fun once you get it.

Don't listen to this guy please do not get an MG for the sake of you and your loved one's hearing. This amp has tone so bad it causes you to go deaf. Avoid it at all costs.
Member #15 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to Join

EMO DEFENDER #10

i love you dude! (in a non-gay way)
Vox!!!

Or the Zoom Fire 36... great sounds and great tone if you mess with all the knobs for a good 30 minutes. 200 buckaroos.
Cube > Vox for metal

Vox > Cube for everything else

Those are the only two amps to be looking at in your price range. Vox avt or Roland Cube.
^ True. And I'm also going to tell you not to get a MG cause they suck ass. Non Tube Marshalls (aka MG's) give sounds off that will have you wishing death would come lol. I will say this, you NEED MORE MONEY. And what Schecter are you getting??
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix