I just finished this song and would like some feedback. I'm not too sure about the solo, I'm not sure if it really flows or whatever but let me know what you guys think.
Attachments:
New Song 19 COMPLETE.zip
Sounds good. Nice solo. The only part I didnt like was the first measure of the chorus,
the 1st guitar didnt sound that great with the 2nd. But overall good stuff.

Can you please crit mine? Its in the sig.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
thats pretty sweet i like the whole feel of the song. some sweet basslines. really good sounin solo. nice job! can you plase crit mine its sweet harmonis intro thanx
Thanks so much for the positive feedback guys, I really appreciate it. Man I wasn't too sure about the solo but you guys seem like you like it. I wrote the solo in like 20 min. Anymore feedback?

EDIT: Sorry Chris, My GP software won't let me load your song, and no I haven't played it with a band, I don't have a band unfortunatly
Last edited by Avalanche1 at Jun 21, 2006,
hmm.. good!
i liked the verse riff and the solo very much the chorus is not as good imo. overall good! keep it up!

EDIT: make sure to crit my first song https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=380977
GEAR:
Epiphone special II
Ibanez RG570
Yamaha C-40
Roland Cube 30
ENGL Fucking Fireball
Framus 2x12 W/V30's

T3H HAMMER
Last edited by tabs aint cats at Jun 22, 2006,
Thanks, I guess the solo isn't as bad as I thought, haha. Thanks again for all the positive feedback guys.
Nice work man, and I agree, it does sound very strokes-y. So kudos to you if that's a good thing! haha crit mine if you can, I think it's on the second page **lazy**.
Washburn WI66 Pro E Celtic Cross (1 of 48!)
Washburn WI66 Pro Honeyburst
Takamine EG334SC Acoustic-Electric
Peavey XXX 120W All Tube Half Stack
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Vox Snakecharmer Compressor
Digitech XP100 Whammy Wah
Hmm, I've never listened to The Strokes so I wouldn't know if it sounds like them, haha.
Quote by Avalanche1

EDIT: Sorry Chris, My GP software won't let me load your song

Dang, well i can put up a midi file, i also have a GP5 file now if thatll work?
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
I like it sounds like Blink 182 mainly the bass I agree it has a stroke's sound as well. I think people will enjoy this if you played it live.

Virale
I'd love to here that as an actual song. I thought it sounded like The Strokes aswell this is the best thing i've heard for a while
Wow thanks guys. I'm surprised you guys like it so much, usually people here don't like my songs that much. Thanks a lot for all the positive feedback.