Has anyone bought the new albums for those bands?
Are they any good?

Thanks

Angus-
2010 Gibson SG Honeyburst
I'm a musician, a composer, and a theory nut. Pleased to meet you! Check out my websites and drop me a line.

"The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude. " ~ Freidrich Nietzche

My Website
i bought the new afi one...i was totally stunned because now they are all screamo...which i find entertaining. so if you like more screamo stuff then yes the afi cd is good
3 days grace was a big dissapointment, there r some good songs and there r some great songs, but some of them just suck, i wouldnt buy it again if someone stole it but its not horrible
havent heard the afi one yet but i will soon hopefully

as for the three days grace one i think its really good. there is a lot of acoustic guitar in it and its different to their first album but its still really good imo.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Stormx
oh great man god, pray tell: how do I become as cold and emotionless as you?!
I was so disappointed with the AFI cd. They're not the same anymore . It depends on what kind of AFI you like I guess.
AFI's one is great. Wouldn't say it's screamo though... Buy it if you're into softer rock with some 80's influences with a punky crust!
Quote by 2lazy2getbetter
i bought the new afi one...i was totally stunned because now they are all screamo...which i find entertaining. so if you like more screamo stuff then yes the afi cd is good

They scream less now than they have done on any of their previous albums...

Pretty good album though, kinda 80s industrial post punk stuff. Think of it like a heavy version of the Cure.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
I personally enjoy the Three Days Grace album. It didn't quite meet up to the self titled debut, but it's still rather good. There's a couple different styles in the album, and with the new guitarist on board, there's alot of different type of riffs, and more complexity to the album. They use quite a bit mroe effects and such too.

I personally think it's worth a buy, but that's just me.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way