Fingerstyle guitar.

It's one guitar track. It's the first take of me recording it. The second half was completely winged, so it sounds not great. When i went to amplify it via Audacity, it screwed up the sound, thus making the bass and high notes ring out.

But I posted it anyways. Crits appreciated

EDIT:

Haha, im a complete idiot...

here's the link

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=61969345
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Last edited by fenderfreak101 at Jun 21, 2006,
id love to listen and crit, but you forgot to add the link i think.

EDIT: we all forget the link sometimes
its good stuff, especialy the part you winged, i enjoyed it. the only thing i suggest is working on timing, maybe use a metronome when playing it. certain points seem to be off the rhythm, i dont mean just slower, i mean they seem a tad off. but other than that its pretty good work dude. keep it up.

EDIT 2: thanks for the crit man. and keep me posted on when you record and put up more stuff, id love to hear it.
Quote by happytimeharry
ig·no·rant

1. Lacking education or knowledge.
2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3. Unaware or uninformed.

also see: elitist asshat
Last edited by atc228 at Jun 21, 2006,
Quote by atc228
id love to listen and crit, but you forgot to add the link i think.

EDIT: we all forget the link sometimes
its good stuff, especialy the part you winged, i enjoyed it. the only thing i suggest is working on timing, maybe use a metronome when playing it. certain points seem to be off the rhythm, i dont mean just slower, i mean they seem a tad off. but other than that its pretty good work dude. keep it up.

EDIT 2: thanks for the crit man. and keep me posted on when you record and put up more stuff, id love to hear it.

Will do. Thanks for the crit and the add by the way.

/ Bump
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.