i would go with alpine white cause it looks good now and when it gets older it gets to be that cool as creamish white. unless they have a cream color to begin with, id get that.
Can I suggest you don't get that kit?

AlGee (RIP) who's one of the most respected luthiers formerly of these forums got a Saga Strat kit, which he found was not as great as far as quality feel to it and this was before he started making his own guitars.

I think you would be better off eBaying all the parts instead of struggling with the kit. Either this or get an Agile AL-2000 if you're in the States and repaint that.
Quote by metalmania91
Good point. Should I put a poll up?

nah theres too many colors to choose i think. I think a cream or alpine white LP would look kick ass with gold pups and a black pickguard.
Alpine white. looks more classy.

Or if your into that goth/punk hardcore thing. How baout a black with a neon green fake binding?
Quote by SuperAnalytical
Can I suggest you don't get that kit?

AlGee (RIP) who's one of the most respected luthiers formerly of these forums got a Saga Strat kit, which he found was not as great as far as quality feel to it and this was before he started making his own guitars.

I think you would be better off eBaying all the parts instead of struggling with the kit. Either this or get an Agile AL-2000 if you're in the States and repaint that.

I'm doing this more as a first build kind of thing.
Just to get the feel of everything that goes on including painting
And eBay costs too much

So is this still a bad idea
Epi LP--->Digitech RP3--->Crate GT-200
Quote by danilo19
nah theres too many colors to choose i think. I think a cream or alpine white LP would look kick ass with gold pups and a black pickguard.

Agreed. Except I cant stand gold pups so I'm gonna get an EMG 81 for the bridge eventually
Epi LP--->Digitech RP3--->Crate GT-200