Page 1 of 2
if you have any drawings and pics of tattoos you've done or have post them here. and if you have any drawing questions or tips you can post them here. i have a feeling this thread wont do too good.

-that shadowz guy
Last edited by Shadowz_at_Dawn at Jun 21, 2006,
hehe, I feel ya. People will obviously be too lazy to post tatoos or drawings of their own on this forum. I havnt got one of my own but I do have a 'fun fact' or tip about drawing -

- You know the lead/heavy, black and white pencil drawings that you see that always have extensive shading and value added to them and you can never touch them cuz they might smear?? Well, there you go, in order to apply this realistic shading affect to your drawing, you can simply take ur pencil and coat the shading area with the side of the tip of the pencil.. then take a clean tissue paper and simple 'smear', or smooth out and fade the lead from dark to light.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
people just dont understand, when after all.....i can self-destruct by my own hands!

your pain is a gift!
thats better than anything i can draw. if i trace something it still comes out like crap......lol
people just dont understand, when after all.....i can self-destruct by my own hands!

your pain is a gift!
GiantRaven I love your drawings man, CRAYONS PWN!
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

/Emotastic!!!
Quote by soccermom
Of course eating unbelievable amounts of anything can probably harm you, but i chose bananas because they look like willies.
Quote by Angus77
GiantRaven I love your drawings man, CRAYONS PWN!

Is that sarcasm?

Actually, I think you'll find they're crappy oil pastels. Honestly, get it right
A Size Limit Would Pwn!! Please No More Huge Pictures, I Suggest You ^^ Resize Your Pixs!

EDIT: never mind, thank you.
just something i did when i was hella bored...

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
Last edited by die_kenny_die at Jul 26, 2006,
lol drawing at 4 am in the morning is teh pwnzorz
anyways i pretty much ****ed it up heaps (look how twisted and on the wrong angle the guitar neck is, and i cant shade in for crap) so i cant be bothered finishing it
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Stormx
oh great man god, pray tell: how do I become as cold and emotionless as you?!
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
coreysmonster, your english 1 first picture is awesome! reminds me of invader zim kinda...
anyways
here's mine
LISTEN TO MONSTER MAGNET
i'll post some tomorrow when i'm not so tired.
BTW: Corey, those are ****ing awesome. abstract and twisted. right up my alley.
And Kenny, some sick pics. tattoos, i guessing? or not... but awesome anyway.

everyone else, keep up the good work.

art is life, no matter what kind it is.
peace out

EDIT::::: Erection-Boy? you could do better. at least add some facial hair or something...
Oh Golly, I post these pics up to much on UG...

I drew that on Paint for my friend, because she told me that her bunny would kill my kitty if they ever fought....which is true

Spawn Rocks

I love Spider-Man

The Violater

LeatherFace

Panda I drew on Paint

Hippo I drew on Paint

....yep
that stuff by coreys monster was really good, kinda inspiring as well. I love dark mysterious gothic stuff like that

OMG SINCE WHEN HAS GIANT RAVEN BEEN BANNED hes so cool

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by The Toad Licker
this tattoo is my personal favourate

lmao i want one

and im talking about the panties, not the tattoo
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
it's good to finally see a drawing thread on ug, i was pondering making one, but I'm glad I got beat to it! everyone's drawings are very kickass!
LISTEN TO MONSTER MAGNET

teh win.
i hope they cannot see
the limitless potential
building inside of me
to murder everything
i hope they cannot see
i am the great destroyer
I'll post my tattoo that I'm getting tomorrow, as soon as i get it done.
Just Trying To Stay High

Co-Founder of the amazingdm wanks himself to sleep club
(Invalid img)

Vader ftw

Older pic..... bassist.... before i was obsessed with music, that's why the headstock and neck look so weird

more at

http://www.fanart-central.net/profile-Ogrim_Doomhammer.php

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
Last edited by UniverseZero at Sep 27, 2006,
Quote by CoreysMonster
Bored English Class stuff 1

That pic is just awesome!! i can never draw anything even remotely close to that!
Dude, u rock at drawing!!
Quote by rabidguitarist

this one rocked my socks off!! I'm so jealous of u guys that i cant even draw 1% as good as u guys!
I posted this in the pic thread, but it fits this thread, here's my first tattoo I just got.
Attachments:
Tattoo 3.jpg
Just Trying To Stay High

Co-Founder of the amazingdm wanks himself to sleep club

the product of me only watching zombie movies and the concrete jungle video
LISTEN TO MONSTER MAGNET
Quote by EmancipatedSoul
Heres some of my pics.
I know some are worse than others, but im better with paint then with pencil and pen, and the ones with pencil or pen were about a year ago. The one with paint, i did a week ago. The rest are too big.

Dude, the first one looks extremely professional, I really like it. And the 2nd one isn't bad either. Very talented. Very talented indeed sir.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
Thanks man. Im going into art, like design and music. My brother has his own graphic design company, his site is www.tresorg.com.
If you want to check it out, go ahead, the problem is that its in spanish. But if you want to check the drawings, go to Illustracion then onto Manual.
one or two of my pics are there as well.
Quote by The Toad Licker
^^^ phtot shop mate

original drawing-

drawing was later merged with a picture of my garden
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Page 1 of 2