Ok...so in light of events in Avenged Sevenfolds career, Matt was forced to go to a more melodic singing voice instead of the screaming. I personally like all the albums they have made, and think that with City of Evil they have produced a more guitar based type of music. I would just like to hear some opions about whether Avenged Sevenfold are metal sell-outs. Also i would like to hear about your favourite Avenged songs.

*Mines Unholy Confessions, and I Won't See You Tonight Part 1 and Part 2*
"Don't misinterpret what I'm about to say as something bad, but if you can't play six strings, why do you have seven?" - Dimebag Darrell.

I'm in the 8% of teenagers that likes real music club
pm *rocknrollqueen or Johnsonville to join.
Career ?
Quote by rabidguitarist
manowar.

on the subject:
anyone else notice that the film '300' is like... manowar: the movie?

Quote by morbid_death
Sam, you are my hero.

Metallurgy. Traditional Metal from Brisbane
http://www.myspace.com/metallurgy
i dont think they're sellouts i think they are a friggin' awsome metal band. anyways, i'd probably have to say either seize the day or unholy confessions
Quote by Cosimo_Zaretti
I was thinking about bolting a nut, machine heads and a bridge onto my dick. String that up and I'd have a wangcaster of my own.
You guys are noobs. Don't you know that Avenged Sevenfold is the heaviest grindcore band around?
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Quote by Vanox_1
i dont think they're sellouts i think they are a friggin' awsome metal band. anyways, i'd probably have to say either seize the day or unholy confessions

A7X =/= Metal. They are Metalcore.
there is only one way to handle this...
WIIIIITCH!!!!
everyone quick! grab your pitchforks!

My mind is going. I can feel it.
1) I find it very funny how everyone is like;

"Oh you're gonna get it. Just you wait.......the pain is coming. Any day now.... <_<"

2) Lollirots at kirkisking's statment. That fellow from Guam has made me laugh many a time (and now you know O_O)

3)Hooray for Monty Python!
Quote by Wayfaerer

"Oh you're gonna get it. Just you wait.......the pain is coming. Any day now.... <_<"

Basically... no one puts in work around here anymore. Lazy fucks.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Quote by Wayfaerer

They're waiting for Spynal.

*edit: Speak of the devil...
they're guitarist suck!!!! seem them live i vomited almost got one of em in the face haha they suck so much ass can 't even play they're songs!!! spend to much time puttin on make up thats prolly why...
they have the most overrated guitarists, the current kirk hammetts of (not really) metal.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by oscar7557
they're guitarist suck!!!! seem them live i vomited almost got one of em in the face haha they suck so much ass can 't even play they're songs!!! spend to much time puttin on make up thats prolly why...

lolwut?
Quote by SunnDoobie
I would just like to hear some opions about whether Avenged Sevenfold are metal sell-outs.
For a band to be 'metal sell-outs', it is a requirement that said band was in fact, at one time, metal. Thus, A7x is a sellout band, but they're certainly not a metal sellout band.
Not even worth raping.
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
Quote by Night_Lights
they have the most overrated guitarists, the current kirk hammetts of (not really) metal.

Blasphemy!!!
Read the stickies.
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
Quote by kirkisking
You guys are noobs. Don't you know that Avenged Sevenfold is the heaviest grindcore band around?

....no......
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
This thread was reported no less than FOUR times.

Once someone has reported it, all you can do is wait until me andrew or greety can deal with it. Reporting the same thing four times will not speed up its closure! If anything it will slow it down because we have to sift through the millions of bloody reports