Just been bored, and decided to do a cover of this, took me a bit over an hour to do, and i only learnt the song yesterday.
theres 2 guitars, all done in 1 take.

problems i know off, is its too bassy, noticable in the triplets section, and theres a small amount of static noice, because i recorded it to loud, oh and a few stray notes.

Crits welcome, i will crit back

http://deathgore.dmusic.com/
Massive sound dude. You're right about the bass, but it doesn't take away too much from the song. Nice tone I must say. Overall it's a pretty good cover. Well done.

I'd appreciate some feedback on my cover of The Philosopher
Link
Me + Ibanez RGT42DXFM + Digitech GNX3000 + Crate GT1200H = Sex
it was good. tone and playing were great. the only real problem is you got off from the backing track... other than that, it was good. you should check out my version of black label... it's up on my dmusic page which the link to is in my sig.
yeah it does go out of time, just listened to yours, overall yours sounds much better then mine, it flows better, pity about your tone, but i bet thats the sound u get for recordining into a crappy mic
Quote by behemoth111
yeah it does go out of time, just listened to yours, overall yours sounds much better then mine, it flows better, pity about your tone, but i bet thats the sound u get for recordining into a crappy mic

haha yeah pretty much. actually that was really the only bad sounding recording i've done. i think i had the volume too high when i did it. if you listen to my cover of stockholm syndrome from muse, you'll notice the recording is a lot better. but it's the same equipment as i used for black label. i'll probably end up re-doing BL soon.
Quote by ironman316
it was good. tone and playing were great. the only real problem is you got off from the backing track... other than that, it was good. you should check out my version of black label... it's up on my dmusic page which the link to is in my sig.

Hey man where did you get the backing track that was a cool cover man, both of them were!!!
thanks,
the backing track is just the guitar pro midi, consisting of drums and bass.