have anyone ever played a schecter hellraiser FR ? I was thinkin about buyin one and need some info on its playability.
Hi
Yeh im also wondering the same thing, Im buying a new guitar and it seems to be the best priced with best spec and according to the rest of the forums it seems the ****. So yeh if anyone can give pros and cons about the guitar itd be much appreiciated.
Cheers
Cameron
all i hear is positive stuff on it you cant go wrong with a schecter ;D
VOX AD50 VT+crappy "Fender" from COSTCO!=ok tone!
I need a new guitar
well i havnt played a hellraiser but i have a Blackjack w/ EMGs.......its a great guitar...great quality is great......you cant go wrong...
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
that sounds good, the one im looking at is the hellraiser FR which are impossible to find where i live in brisbane australia which is qhy im so inquisitive as to how they play and sound because i wont be able to try one out. If i do get it ill be getting it off ebay where a guy regularly sells them for 650US and 150US$ postage to australia. which converts to about 1100AUD and over here the standard price (if you can find one) is about 1800 so yeh its the best value for me. Does anyone have any sound clips or anything?
--cameron
have fun paying your taxes off memory i think its 15% mate so it should cost less than 1500aud which is like the cost of a ibanez rg1570 prestige
they are amazing both sound wise and looks wise. It is solid as a rock and the access to the upper frets is the best ive ever seen. you cant go wrong with it
Go get your shovel.
The only complaints they seem to get is that the neck feels very odd. However, you should be able to get used to it after a little bit of play time.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
have fun paying your taxes off memory i think its 15% mate so it should cost less than 1500aud which is like the cost of a ibanez rg1570 prestige

Is postage included in the taxable amount because ifnot the guitar will be under 1000AUD and the customs site said all items under 1000 are not taxed? So i dunno maybe. Do u find the ibanez better than the schecter and wats the deal with the neck?
Equipment

Guitars:
Ibanez SA160QM
Amps:
Marshall MG100DFX
Effects:

Boss GT-8
Well u've thought well! I see schecter better than Ibanez personally, I believe schecter is more versatile
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
get the schecter. you wont regret it.

the FR hellcats are awesome... they almost never go outta tune. the EMG's sound amazing. schecter makes the ebst cheap guitars
Gear:
PRS Custom SE
Shit Strat
line6 spider II 112 (worst choice of my life)
Squier 10 watt (sounds better than the spider)
Digitech rp200
Rocktron Silver Dragon

Quote by FretboardToAsh
he's right, and he plays prs so that's proof.
Quote by Guitaraphone06
Well u've thought well! I see schecter better than Ibanez personally, I believe schecter is more versatile

Yeh thanks for the advice it seems better specced than the ibanez and looks so much better.
Cheers
Cameron
Equipment

Guitars:
Ibanez SA160QM
Amps:
Marshall MG100DFX
Effects:

Boss GT-8
Quote by cameron160
Is postage included in the taxable amount because ifnot the guitar will be under 1000AUD and the customs site said all items under 1000 are not taxed? So i dunno maybe. Do u find the ibanez better than the schecter and wats the deal with the neck?

its the total cost so i think postage is included idk might be best to check with australia post also remember that your not getting any warranty so if something happens to the schecter the seller isnt liable