Is there a major difference between the two because i was looking at buyin the 601 and then saw some people mentioning the 602 does it just hav another speaker or somethin or is there a difference is anything else thanks
Exactly! The 602 hase 2 speakers while the 601 only hase 1. Whats your budget? What music do you play? If you got the money for the TSL you should check out some other brands/models too!
Look secondhand. They're pretty expensive amps and if you're set on spending that sort of money, you could get a jcm800 or 900 halfstack with a bit of luck.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

is £575 alot for a 60wt valve marshall then cause thats wot a new TSL601 costs and arent the jcm 800/900 worse or are they better my budget is max £600
the jcm900s seem to not have lots of knobs which suggests not much variety to me this is probably bull**** but the TSL601 looks like a better amp for me and the reviews of it seem to say its good
They're different. It's just better to look second hand because your money could go a lot further *cough*Engl screamer*cough*
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

i do like the ENGL amps but they are too expensive i could probs get a 2nd hand TSL601 for like £400-£500 which is not bad
The second speaker will just spread the sound a little better. It is the same electronics and all. As long as those speakers are the same type of speaker that is put into the 601, the sound will just be spread a little more.
if you're going between those two, i say get the 602. the extra speaker sounds better if you like to use effects like delay, chorus, phaser, etc. plus if you want to get an extension cabinet, you pretty much have a half-stack right there. but id listen to what they said above about finding a 900 for the same price cuz 900's rock.

Quote by Danno13
They're just different.

I like JCM900s the best.

Yeah! JCM900's doesn't get enough attention, they are actully awesome amps. 10 on gain on teh clean channel will get you an awesome classic rock sound.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
i will have to look at the JCM900's then as u guys seem to like them i would love to have a half stack would b pretty kick arse ill see wot sort of the prices the 900's are and then see wot i think