im headin off to my friends farm in a minute, with flouro acrylic paints, masking tape and stencils. We will be sanding then repainting the guitar, then varnishing the whole thing to stop it from peeling. Ill keep up to date through the day
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Will you post pics? Cuz this sounds like fun to watch...
When I heard smoking would kill me, I bought shares in Dunhill and Marlboro - Thomas Geraghty

If we don't change it, nothing will fucking change.
i will indeed be posting pictures, but i must be going now cos im cycling. Its a very long roundabout trip, cos i dont want to cross the motorway
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
k heres pictures of the guitar with the masking tape on. Btw i had a very eventful journey, as i got caught having a piss by a middle aged woman at the gold club. Ill post pictures of the final guitar soon.

Sorry if you were hoping for pshycadelia, we decided to go britpop instead

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
picture of finished paint job, we just need to varnish it now
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
wheres the white? not happy! but otherwise yea its good, but you should've done it with flourescent (sp?) wrong colours, woulda looked really cool
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

yeh well. its too late now isnt it! plus, i like the wood, i think it would have looked too artificial with white on aswell.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
thats pretty cool man, i like the wood too, but what the **** is with the end of that fretboard...did u's do that yourself?
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
i dont know! it was like that before.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW